Description: Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship at Robert Gordon University is open exclusively for international (non-UK) students starting a full-time undergraduate course in 2017-2018.
The scholarship is available in all the fields of study offered by the University.
Course Level: The scholarship is available for the undergraduate degree.
Field of Study: The scholarship is awarded in the subjects offered by the University.
Eligibility Status: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Have received an offer and selected RGU as their firm choice for any full-time undergraduate programme.
- Hold or expect to achieve three A-levels at grade A (or equivalent qualifications).
- Be classed by the University as an international fee payer for tuition fee payment.
- Must be a self-funded student.
Eligible Countries/Nationality: International applicants can apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship Value: The scholarship will cover full tuition fee for the first year of study.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Applicants must submit a scholarship application form, including a 500 words statement of support. The Scholarship Panel would expect applicants to highlight why they should be considered for the award.
Visit Scholarship Webpage For Details
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 1, 2017.
Award Provider: Robert Gordon University.