The University of Messina (UniME) is offering 40 scholarships for international students for the academic year 2017/2018.
Description: The University of Messina has published the call for the assignment of n. 40 scholarships to foreign students enrolling to a UniME two-year long Master degree programme (Laurea Magistrale) in the a.y. 2017/2018. Candidates must apply on-line. Application deadline is the 22nd of May 2017 at 12:00 am (Italian time).
Course Level: Scholarships are available for students enrolling to a UniME two-year long Master degree programme (Laurea Magistrale).
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Eligibility Status: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates must hold
- A degree awarded by a foreign University recognized as being appropriate to enroll to a Master degree programme (Laurea Magistrale).
- A certificate of Italian language (B2 level) issued by the C.L.I.Q. (Certificazione LinguaItaliania di Qualità) system (in case of enrollment to a Master degree programme taught in Italian), or
- One of the following certificate of English language: TOEFL iBT internet based (Test of English as a Foreign Language): 87 -109; ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages -Pitman): B2 IESOL Communicator; IELTS (International English Language Testing System
- University of Cambridge): 5.5 – 6.5; ISE (Integrated Skill in English – Trinity College London): B2 ISE II; LCCIEB (London Chamber of Commerce & Industry Examinations Board): Level 5; FCE (First Certificate in English – University of Cambridge) (in case of enrollment to a Master degree programme taught in English).
In case of no certification, candidate’s language knowledge will be evaluated by a Commission in a conference-call examination.
Eligibility Countries/Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Scholarship Value: In accordance with the Call, selected candidates will benefit from a 100€ monthly grant, free accommodation in one of the UniME student Halls of Residence and exemption from the payment of tuition fees for the whole duration of the programme.
Scholarship to be taken in Country: Italy
How to Apply: Candidates must apply on-line. In the application, candidates must indicate the Master degree programme (Laurea Magistrale) to which he/she wants to enroll and uphold the following documents (either in English or Italian):
- Curriculum vitae
- Language certificate
- A motivation letter or/and a Reference letter provided by the University/Higher Education Institution (HEI) where the candidate gained the degree/latest qualification.
- Official transcript of records of previous studies in English or translated into Italian by a competent Italian authority (Embassy/Consular if abroad);
- Photocopy of a valid passport.
After the first on-line access it is possible to save the application and modify/integrate it in further sessions. The application will be processed only if duly filled and “submitted”. Once the application is submitted it cannot be modified.
Visit Scholarship Webpage For details
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 22, 2017.
Award Provider: University of Messina (UniME)