The university of Winnipeg offers President’s Scholarships to International Students are the undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Description: University of Winnipeg scholarships will be given to international students who are entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP). Applicants must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership.
Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Eligibility: Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Apply for admission by the scholarship deadline date
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awardees:
- English Language Program: 3
- Professional, Applied Continuing Education: 3
- Undergraduate: 3
- Collegiate: 3
- Graduate: 3
Value of Scholarship:
- English Language Program: $3,500
- Professional, Applied Continuing Education: $3,500
- Undergraduate: $5,000
- Collegiate: $3,500
- Graduate: $5,000
To be taken at (country): Canada
How to Apply: Please submit your completed form and documents to:
Awards and Financial Aid
The University of Winnipeg
515 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 2E9
Only complete applications received on time will be considered. Documents sent with your application will not be returned. Scanned applications are accepted in PDF or JPG format.
Scanned applications and associated documents should be sent to [email protected]
- 2nd June, 2017 and
- 2nd October, 2017.
Award Provider: University of Winnipeg