The JAMB Regularization procedures here are for candidates (prospective students, students or graduates) that keep getting a message that “No Admission Has Been Given Yet” each time they try to check your admission status on JAMB official website. If your status show that you have not been admitted and maybe you are/have or were admitted into a school, this article will help you on how to get your status rectified.
Wondering why you have to regularize your admission with the matriculation board? Well the purpose of regularization is to ensure that JAMB have your current admission detail that tally with admission/registration record in the school that offered you admission. Without this also, you may not be mobilized for NYSC when the time comes.
About two (2) things play role that result to no admission letter from JAMB, and of course don’t be tempted to blame the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board as the cause of this, they are not. It’s either you didn’t do so well in JAMB but performed well in post UTME that made your school admit you without JAMB’s consent, or your institution failed to regularize your admission at the right time. Enough of the blame, let’s get this fixed.
Who Truly Need Regularization?
- Any student, or graduate that found his/her admission status as “not yet admitted” on JAMB website.
- 100 Level to final year students admitted through Pre Degree Programmes without admission information (sometimes registration number) with JAMB.
- Students with double admission who decided to accept one of the schools not recognized by JAMB.
- Those who gained admission through Direct Entry (ND, HND, NCE, IJMB, etc).
Requirements for JAMB Regularization
To pull through in this, you need to gather the following documents/information about yourself and your admission. Some of the important requirements include:-
- Your Matriculation Number in the school admitted.
- Full name (no abbreviations).
- JAMB registration number (UTME, DE).
- Pre Degree Reg No. (where applicable).
- Your State of origin.
- Local Government/Area (LGA.
- Gender (whether male of female).
- Date of birth (used in JAMB registration).
- Course you are studying
- Full address used in JAMB registration.
- Year of admission
When you have all these…
Proceed to any JAMB state office nearest to you and submit your details. You will be required to pay (AT LEAST) N4,000. Note also that there is a procedure for doing this online through JAMB website but it’s a bit rigorous. Students Nigeria can help you with this if you need help. Click here to submit a request.
You Can Try It Yourself: Follow this link to know if you can regularize yours online free of charge.
Still Not Successful?
Comment below and explain exactly what your problem is. We shall follow up and see how to be of help.