Description: For the academic year 2017/2018, the Government of the Republic of Indonesia once more invites the foreign students to participate in the Darmasiswa Scholarship at several universities in Indonesia. This program is organized by the Ministry of Education and Culture (MoEC) in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA). The scholarship will be awarded to 650 applicants.
Course Level: Undergraduate
Field of Study: Agricultural Sciences, Education, Engineering, Humanities, Multi-Disciplinary Studies, Social Sciences and Sciences.
- Living Allowance
- Research and book allowances (will be given during the Master Program)
- Health insurance
- Round trip international ticket
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Each student has to fulfill these requirements as the follows:
- Preferably Student;
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent;
- Minimum age 17 years and Not older than 35 years of age;
- Able to communicate in English and additional Bahasa Indonesia is required (Proven by English Language Proficiency Certificate : TOEFL/ TOEIC/IELTS or OTHER CERTIFICATE if applicable);
- In good health as proven by Medical Certificate;
- Have basic knowledge of the field you’re applying.
Number of Scholarships: Several
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be taken at (country): Scholarships will be taken at the following universities in Indonesia.
How to Apply: All documents must be submitted to your account in apply.darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id
- Curriculum vitae/resume;
- Medical sertificate;
- Passport valid at least 18 months from time of arrival in Indonesia (estimated arrival : 1st August 2017);
- Recommendation Letter From Education Institution / Professional Institution on official letterhead and signature (in English);
- Last academic transcript and certificates (in English);
- Language certificate (if applicable);
- Other certificates that related to the field you’re applying (if applicable);
- Passport size photo;
- Writing essay about purpose of study (in english or bahasa Indonesia maximum 500 words).
Application Deadline: 9th February 2017 | Offered annually? Yes
Award Provider: Indonesian Government