The new Ca’ Foscari University Scholarships to pursue master degree programme for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Description: Ca’ Foscari University Scholarships for International Students in Italy for academic year 2017-2018. Announcement of selection for the award of 2 scholarships to international students who enrol in and attend the degree or master degree courses in the Department of Humanities.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field of study: Scholarships are awarded within the Department of Humanities.
Eligibility: The scholarships are available to foreign students who enroll in the academic year 2017/2018 in the first year of the three-year degree courses in:
- Arts and Humanities
and master degree courses in:
- Italian philology and Literature
- Ancient Civilizations: Literatures, History and Archaeology
- History from the Middle Ages to Modern Times
- History and management of archive and bibliographic heritage (interuniversity)
- Cultural Anthropology, Ethnology, Anthropological Linguistics (Inter-university programme)
offered by the Department and only after passing an assessment of their educational qualifications and academic CV via the on-line international student enrolment procedure (http://www.unive.it/pag/12066/).
The candidates shall possess the following requirements:
- Knowledge of Italian to level B1 certified.
- They shall not be in possession of another degree either of the old or new type (three-year degree or master degree), obtained in Italy or abroad, a diploma issued by a Conservatory /Academy of Fine Arts or first level (three year) or second level (two-year) academic diploma issued in accordance with the Ministerial Decree 509/1999, if they intend to enrol in the three-year degree courses.
- They shall not be in possession of another degree either of the old or new type (master degree), obtained in Italy or abroad, or a second level (two-year) diploma issued by a Conservatory /Academy of Fine Arts issued in accordance with the Ministerial Decree 509/1999, if they intend to enroll in the master degree courses.
Scholarship Value: Each scholarship will amount to Euro 3,500.00 gross per year, net of the charges sustained by the University ( more IRAP [ regional business tax]), for the duration of three academic years for the three-year degrees and two years for the master degrees. The scholarship will be paid in six monthly instalments according to the procedures specified in the following art.
Nationality: Foreign students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply: Applications must be sent to: Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia – Segreteria Didattica del Dipartimento di Studi Umanistici – Palazzo Malcanton Marcorà 3484/D 30123 Venezia (Italia) by and no later than 8th June 2017.
The application, complete with a copy of the student’s identity document, can be submitted alternatively:
- a) By fax to the number (0039) 0412349873;
b) By certified registered mail (in this case, the date of the postmark is not relevant);
c) Certified email to the address: protocollo-at-pec.unive.it
The application shall be compiled using only the form enclosed with this announcement, under penalty of exclusion.
The application shall be accompanied by certification of the requirements, by a CV in European format and a presentation by the candidate illustrating the reasons why he/she wishes to enrol in the degree courses offered by the Department of Humanities.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 8, 2017.
Award Provider: Ca’ Foscari University