The names of admitted students are contained on the attached pdf document;
Successful Candidates are to report from Monday 28th November 2016 with the following at the Institute’s Academic Branch Registry for Registration:
1. Downloaded Colour Printout of JAMB Admission Letter from JAMB Website (for ND Students only).
2. Original copies of credentials.
3. Four recent passport size photographs.
1. New students are to commence payment of tuition and other fees as soon as they are issued letters of provisional admission.
2. Service personnel are to wait for the release of warning order from their respective Service Headquarters.
Note: We now post daily scholarships for Nigeria Students (Including Undergraduates & Post-Graduates). Click Here
» If you have an official notice from your school for our front page, Click here to post.